- May 25, 2020
The most rewarding spin class you’ll ever take
Introducing Cycle Force: the class that lets you spin your way to results and exclusive prize rewards
This summer, power your way through steep hills, breathless sprints and long endurance challenges to log miles without leaving the city. With Schwinn’s electronic console, you can monitor your speed, power and distance over 45 minutes to beat your personal best each class.
Starting July 18th, the male and female riders that log the most miles in 6 weeks will win exclusive prizes such as NYHRC bottles, Yacht passes, and more…are you up for the challenge? If you don’t want to compete against your fellow riders, simply join the class and push yourself to break your own personal goals every time.
How to qualify:
- You can only contribute miles during Brian Sheppard’s Cycle Force classes
- Tuesdays at 7:00 PM at 21st Street
- Wednesdays at 7:00 AM at Whitehall
- Wednesdays at 6:45 PM at 21st Street
- Thursdays at 7:00 PM at 76th Street
- Fridays at 7:00 AM at Whitehall
- Enter into the Cycle Force Competition on the NYHRC App
- To log your miles:
- Manually record your workout and select Cycle Force as the workout type
- AND log a photo of your distance using xCapture on your mobile app as “other”
- You can contribute up to 25 miles per day, so everyone has a chance to win–no matter how many classes you can attend each week!